Saturday, December 29, 2007







Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(The Above Animated Picture of Buddha was created by my husband and soul mate Barry !)

Quote 1

Devotion.!!New Year Blessings To Each of My Care2 Buddhist friends that ALL my friends may enjoy !

Please know that I appreciate each of you and the Light and Peace you bring to Care2 and to my groups.
I love you all and I pray I am once again honored in this New Year with your loving and special friendship.

I have a Gift of Which There is a Medative Thought for each Month of The Year or each hour of the day and a couple of spare for the mind to 'holiday ' on..

Quote 2

May you each be Blessed by The Buddha with Selflessness ~ Self-Mastery ~ Continual Awareness ~ The Medicine of Emtiness ~ Non-attachment ~ a peaceful mind ~ Humility ~ and Health.

Quote 3


Mindfulness is the aware, balanced acceptance of the present experience.
It isn't more complicated that that.
It is opening to or recieving the present moment, pleasant or unpleasant, just as it is,
without either clinging to it or rejecting it.

Sylvia Boorstein

DISCIPLINE. !!

OM.!!

Do Enjoy These Thoughts and may they bring you Enlightened Blessings in 2008.

Buddhist Monk

May All Beings be Free from Suffering And May All Be Blessed With Mindfulness For All Sentient Beings !

In Loving Friendship

Mantha.

Lotus Image.!!


January 2008 !

January

February 2008

February

March 2008 !

March

April 2008 !

April

May 2008!

May

June 2008 !

June

July 200 !

July

August 2008 !

August

September 2008 !

September

October 2008 !

October

November 2008 !

November


December 2008 !

December

Devotion.!! Happy New Year 2008 To All My Friends At Care2!

In Devoted Friendship

mantha

Mantha


No comments: